Classical Italy

Included in the price:

  • Медицинская страховка
  • B&B
  • Transfers apt-hotel-apt
  • Проживание в отеле
  • Guide

Period:

1

Feedback:

0

There is a joke: 25% of cultural values are concentrated in the capitals of the world, the remaining 75% are scattered throughout Italy
  We will visit the most delightful cities of Italy: Rome - (Naples - Pompei) - Florence - Rimini - San Marino - Montecatini - Venice - Rome

from 21000 KGS 290 euros
BEST PRICE

Days: 8 / Nights: 7

Book now!
close

Arrival at the airport of Rome. Meeting with a nameplate "KYRGYZ CONCEPT". Transfer by bus with guide in a 3* hotel. Depending on the time of arrival, a 3-hour excursion with a local Russian-speaking guide to the Vatican Museums (entrance fees are not included in the price) and St. Peter's Cathedral. 

Free time or optional excursion to the ancient district of Trastevere (for additional fee) with an optional lunch, typical for this region (for an additional fee).

 Free time or optional excursion "Imperial Rome" (for additional fee). Dinner at the restaurant or at the hotel.

After breakfast, transfer to Florence with a stop in Siena for an optional excursion to the old town with a Russian speaking guide (for additional fee). Those who did not purchase this optional excursion, have a free time in Siena far from the historic center of the city. 

Transfer to Florence - the cradle of the Italian Renaissance. Sightseeing tour of the city with a Russian-speaking guide. Free time. Optional guided tour to the Pitti Palace or the Uffizi Gallery (for additional fee). 

Accommodation in a 3 * hotel in Montecatini. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.

After breakfast, free time in Montecatini or an optional trip to Pisa for a tour of the city with a Russian-speaking guide (for additional fee). After the tour, stop for an optional lunch in a typical Tuscan agritourism.

 After lunch, return to Montecatini. Then transfer to Lido di Jesolo (or Padua or other nearby city of Venice). 

Accommodation in a 3 * hotel. In the evening, an optional excursion to the night Padua is offered (not included). Dinner and overnight at the hotel.

After breakfast, transfer by bus to Venice - the city on the water. Transfer by boat to St. Mark's Square (for additional fee). A sightseeing tour of Venice with a Russian-speaking guide.

 In the afternoon, free time or additional excursions (for additional fee ): the Doges' Palace, a gondola ride, a boat trip along the Grand Canal, lunch.

 Transfer to Rimini and accommodation in a 3 * hotel (in Rimini or a suburb). Dinner and overnight at the hotel.

Breakfast. A walk with a Russian-speaking assistant to the ancient Republic of San Marino. 

Dinner and overnight at the hotel.

Breakfast. Transfer to Rome. Accommodation in a 3 * hotel. In the afternoon, sightseeing tour of Rome: the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Arch of Constantine, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, etc. Free time or optional excursion "Christian Rome" (for additional fee).

Dinner at the restaurant or at the hotel. An optional excursion "Night Rome" (for additional fee).

Overnight at the hotel.

After breakfast, free time or an optional full-day excursion to Naples and Pompeii with a Russian-speaking guide (for additional fee).

Dinner and overnight at the hotel in Rome.

Breakfast. Transfer to the airport of Rome for the return flight.


Экономичный отель 3*

Standart 2

Excursions
Медицинская страховка
Accommodation at hotel
B&B
International flights
Transfers apt-hotel-apt
Пляжный отдых
Free Wi-Fi
Супер цена
Телевизор
from 1520
Цена за тур Book now!

Тур бронируется по 100% предоплате.

Штраф за отмену или изменение бронирования необходимо уточнять индивидуально.

Советуем записаться на собеседование в посольство как минимум за 3 недели до планируемой даты поездки.

Данный тур насыщен экскурсиями по известным достопримечательностям Италии и поэтому не включает в себя посещение спортивных комплексов.

Ограничений по возросту нет

Help us improve, leave your feedback!

Make your trips more comfortable

Similar tours

Why 1,900,000 clients choose us

Best price guarantee

"Non-discrimination" payment method guarantee

Free booking guarantee

Advertising reliability guarantee

Smile guarantee

Human factor protection guarantee

Availability guarantee

Prompt service guarantee

Information confidentiality guarantee

Provision of consumer information on service guarantee

close

Спасибо! Мы уже звоним Вам.