Spend a wonderful weekend in nature and get some fresh air outside of the crowded city at the eco-resort Kara Bulak, which is only 25 km from Bishkek. Once you get there, you will be able to enjoy a bathhouse or go on a horse-riding tour around the resort. This bathhouse stands out from the others because it has a smoke sweating-room with dry steam which heats up to 140 degrees. There are endless activities that you can do with your family and friends.
The prices for housing (valid up until the 30th of April):
• Double room in a LUX cottage (with meals) – from 5170 KGS for 2 pax
• Double room in a LUX cottage (with meals) – from 3760 KGS for 1 pax
• Bathhouse “Ishtyk moncho”: 13000 KGS (weekdays)/16000 KGS (weekends)/ per group of 10-15pax.
• Fito-steam bath “Honey buckthorn" (1 session lasts up to 30 min) – starting from 1380 KGS
• Fito-bath “Herbs and honey collection” (1 session lasts up to 30 min) – starting from 2000 KGS