We are glad to inform you that the recruitment for the course “10 skills of a successful person” is open.
Why is the course called like this? The answer is simple: if you take a few successful people from completely different fields of activity, they will still have a lot in common, at least 10 points, which helped them to achieve a certain position.
1.Kaizen. (Japanese philosophy) Lean technology, loss reduction.
2. Time-management. The ability to properly allocate time.
3. Strategic thinking. Ability to work with large-scale projects is the main skill of managers.
4. Business Etiquette. The ability to properly present and keep yourself in the business community.
5. Effective sales. High sales skills are the foundation of any business.
6. Business negotiations. Ability to conduct successful negotiations.
7. Critical thinking. Ability to create new, invent and develop.
8. Wow service. The ability to make the product recognizable, due to impeccable service.
9. Financial literacy. Skills of key financial concepts.
10. Staff assessment. Correct assessment of the effectiveness of staff.
The team of the best trainers gathered all these skills in a single cycle of trainings and is ready to share invaluable knowledge and experience.
Course duration: 6 weeks
time of classes: on Saturdays, from 14:00 to 16:00,
Tuition fee: 5,000 som
For information please call: 0312900883;0554 504 604 (What’sApp)